quarta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2010

As the days go passing I'm reaching the top of my "honey moon stage" . I hope it lasts for a long long time!!
Everybody here is very friendly and they're trying to help me so much!
Today I meet some importants places here as the Blue Mosque for instance .. pretty beautiful!!
Tomorrow I'm going to start my job, as you must know, I'm going to teach english for turkish students!
They also scheduled a soccer match for Saturday, it's gonna be funny ... Brazil X Turkey!!!
I can forget the crazy experience I had today... my host friend took to the college!!! There are 2 pictures showing the classroom board and the turkish students!!! they looked at me as an E.T, but ok, I'm the stranger here anyway.
To finish the day, my friend invited me for a dinner, cause his family was curious to meet me!!
The food was fantastic, I have no words to describe!!!
Well, the pictures can tell a little bit more....



Turkish Fanta - delicious




The Ulucami - You must take your shoes off to get in!




Classroom board - everybody was looking at me as an ET!!





The Turkish Students





Turkish Tea - the same that in Brazil




Turkish Dinner - Gokhan's House

3 comentários:

  1. Nossa, muito legal!
    Mas deve ser muuuuito frio aí!
    E vê se representa bem o brasil no jogo de futebol em! HAHAHA
    beijo

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Babi
    HAHAHAH sampa perna de pau! Brasil não tá bem representado não hhahhah se fosse ping pong até ia... HAHAHAHA
    It was a pleasure to know your Turkish friends, but their names were so complicated and talk to them at the webcam it's even worst. -Correct my english, I don't know if it as such good as yours,(kidding) I'm sure your english is better than mine, you're an english teacher!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Aline - vc sabe bem q eu represento o brasil no assunto futebol ;) nao se preocupe!!

    Barbara - Your english is very good, don't worry!! you can continue writing in english, it's gonna be good!!

    It's really nice to see you girls following me here!!! thank you so very much!!

    see you next year!!

    X
    Sampa

    ResponderExcluir