segunda-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2010

Good night everyone!!! this is my first contact from Turkey! hope everything is going well in Brazil.
The trip was long but very calm!! It was a total of 20 hours flying!!
Istanbul is a very big city which remains me Sao Paulo, my hometown!
I just stayed half of an hour in Istanbul, but trough the metro I could see some very similar places, as Burger King , and Adidas Outlet!
After that I got a bus to bursa!! It supposed to be easy, and it was! the only problem was a men in the court trying me to offer some kind of help to buy the bus ticket.. not for free of course, and I needed to pay him, sth like 10 reais!
The first impression of Turkey was better than I've tought.
The cold weather is trying to kill me!!!!
It was snowing when I arrive but now, it's ok!! Zero DEGREE!!!

the next posts should be crazy!! cause this trip has just begun!!!!
                                                             Very hot night at Bursa !!!!


                                                            The cold neighborhood - Bursa

2 comentários: