segunda-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2011

THE END

Unfortunately my trip has ended, but the moments I lived will never fade away! I'd like to appreciate all of those who supported me during this time, especially the aiesecers who made this intership come true!
I'm pleased everything occured as expected, and even more, it overcame my expectations, talking about cultural shock! Turkish people are so kind and friendly, turkish food is so healthy, the sites .. i don't even need to say about that, the posts are telling better!!
Well, I'll really miss all of this!! It was really really good times .....

I hope you enjoyed this journey ... 

Take care yourselves .. 

Bye!!

Brazilian's Presentation

Brazilian Cultural Night

BiraMania - Celebration


Hagia Sofia






" ENJOY YOUR LIFE, THERE'S NO TICKET TO RETURN ... "



Um comentário:

  1. Fantástico Sampa, te aguardamos para ouvir as histórias pessoalmente :)
    Boa viajem de volta. Abraço.

    ResponderExcluir