quinta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2011

Merhaba (Hello)

Two days ago I went to Mudanya-Turkey, It's a seashore's city, but instead of sand there are rocks!! anyway it's a beautiful place as you can see on the pictures below!!!
It's been starting my last week here in Bursa - Turkey!!
Tomorrow I'm going to Cappadocia to spend the weekend .. and probably it's gonna be the best trip of these trips here in Turkey!! I've just heard that Nicolas Cage is recording a movie ( Ghost Rider part II) today in Cappadocia .. that's crazy!!!
By the next post I'll pass my trip plan .. I'll be busy everyday till the end of my trip ( Turkey Part)


Mudanya - Turkey



Orange Juice at the Beach


Mudanya - Turkish Beach




2 comentários:

  1. Aeee! Realmente, Mudanya é linda e espero que a Capadócia seja ainda mais bonita! Vai ser demais a viagem!
    Gostei das fotos, mas faltaram os créditos para a fotógrafa! haha :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Kapadokya eh demaisssss
    paisagem de filme pra todo lado mesmo, muito loco!

    ResponderExcluir