quarta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2011

PAMUKKALE

What's up!!! today I'm in Pamukkale!! the most exotic place I've visited ever!! This period isn't the perfect to enjoy the pools and stuffs but even that I had a lot of fun!! the landscape is nothing less than outstanding!!! it's hard to describe in words ... I just can say I'm glad to be here!!
The sensations in this place makes me think how good is the life!!!
Explaining better about the place, it's a salt hill with thermal water!! the water's temperature reachs 36 celsius degree!! of course I enjoed the opportunite and I swam in the hot water even being 5 celsius degree outside!!!
You can check by yourself what i'm talking about!!!











3 comentários:

  1. meeuuuu.. que lugar lindo!!
    agora sim deu inveja!!
    =D

    ResponderExcluir
  2. que maaassa! pamukkale infelizmente eu nao pude visitar, que pena, porque é muito bonito mesmo

    ResponderExcluir